Founded in 1971, LAB Corporation was determined to meet the needs of Technical Training, and Engineering facilities, in the emerging Computer driven Industries. Larry Bjurlin, the founder had a background in Machine Tools and Computer Maintenance. This background provided a base to be instrumental in developing some of the first Electro-Mechanical programs in the United States, as well as the development of Industrial Automation training programs for the auto industry in conjunction with the UAW.
“People with vision and determination will lead the way.”
Our Corporation is a full-service technical training team ready for the challenge of preparing America’s students and workers for the world of tomorrow. We use a proven step-by-step method to help technical trainers build advanced, successful training programs. We provide a wide range of services including high quality product standards and a depth of experience in the field that result in solid training programs.
Our design of programs is a six-step approach. For more than 45 years it has served our customers well, and we know it will continue to serve for the next generations.
- Determine Educational Goals
- Customize Curriculum
- Assist in Budget Planning
- Select Training Equipment
- Orient Instructors
- Implement Program
Proven quality hardware/software have already been pre-selected.
- Durability – Strong warranty programs.
- Ease of Use
- State-of-the-Art Performance
- Economy – Price in line with training value.
- Training Materials – Excellent hardware, software and curriculum expertly teach both students and staff. Our company is supported by a technical staff that is available year round.